Minister for Agriculture and Northern Australia announces new Directors for the FRDC.
8th Septemebr 2021
The Hon. David Littleproud MP has announced FRDC board delegates for the period of September 2021 to August 2024.
In a statement, the Minister for Agriculture and Northern Australia announced that he was pleased to have appointed the following 7 directors to the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation (FRDC):
- Professor Colin Buxton, Tasmania (reappointment)
- Dr Chris Calogeras, Queensland (new appointment)
- Dr Saranne Cooke, New South Wales (reappointment)
- Mrs Suzanne (Suzi) Hullick, Northern Territory (new appointment)
- Mr Boris Musa, Victoria (new appointment)
- Mr Alex Ogg, Western Australia (new appointment)
- Dr Lyndal Thorburn, New South Wales (new appointment).
You can find the full STAG Newsbites publication here, with all of the week’s top stories: